How to buy | What you need to know
Contract review and signatures can be managed electronically
Connect with our Sales Team for details! (403)225-0023
When buying a home at Radius, two pieces of government issued ID are required along with a cheque for the initial deposit of $2,500. Below are additional requirements for owning at Radius:
- The purchaser must read, review, and/or complete the following documents:
- The purchaser will need to provide a cheque for $2,500 made out to “McLeod Law LLP- in Trust”. The $2500 will form part of 10% deposit that is required for purchasing your new home at Radius.
- There will be a 10-day rescission period commencing the day the Purchase Agreement is written. If the purchaser exercises their option to rescind during the 10-day period, we will return the $2,500 and there will be no further obligations – further details below.
- At the end of 10-days, and/or all conditions have been removed from the Purchase Agreement, the balance of the 10% deposit is due. The amount due is 10% of the Purchase price minus the $2500 previously provided. Funds will need to be provided by way of certified cheque or bank draft and made out to “McLeod Law LLP- in Trust” with reference to the development and suite you have purchased i.e. – Radius Suite #201.
- Within 15 days (commencing the day the Purchase Agreement is written) proof of financing is required.
- As we approach your closing date, you will be contacted by Bucci staff to arrange:
– Pre-possession homeowner reveal
– Possession walk-through and home orientation
– Move-in and elevator bookings