Why do our homeowners love living at 2550 Garden Drive?
We’re excited to announce that the first homeowners have been welcomed to their brand-new homes at 2550 Garden Drive. They can now enjoy the benefits of urban living in a charming, well-established neighborhood with picturesque tree-lined streets.
We have compiled a list of the top 5 reasons why our newest homeowner chose 2550 Garden Drive as their new address:
- The area’s diverse food options allow for exploration of the neighborhood while dining along the way. From fresh produce stands, butchers, and bakeries on Commercial Drive, to the Trout Lake farmer’s market for an array of fresh foods, and the numerous eateries and coffee shops in Main Street and Fraserhood. They also have an East Van gem, Bon’s Off Broadway, around the corner for the coveted $2.95 breakfast.
- They love the proximity to parks, living on a picturesque, tree-lined street just steps away from John Hendry Park, Trout Lake’s Community Centre, and the Trout Lake Farmer’s Market. The neighborhood has several parks and greenspaces, such as Grandview Park, Clark park, and McSpaden Park, offering plenty of outdoor activities and community events. The 5th-floor terrace or the urban gardens on the patio are also available for those who prefer to stay at home.
- 2550 Garden Drive is conveniently located near the Commercial-Broadway Skytrain Station and the B-Line to UBC, making it well-connected while nestled in a quiet, green, and authentic neighborhood. This location puts the entire city within reach, with a high walk-score, allowing residents to enjoy the indie shops, eateries, and iconic energy of Commercial Drive while also feeling at home.
- Homeowners are rooted in the area’s local history, particularly Little Italy, which has a rich history dating back to the early 1900s, and many of its historic businesses are still thriving, including some of Vancouver’s favorite Italian restaurants, cafes, delis, and bakeries. The neighborhood celebrates its heritage with cultural events and festivals throughout the year, such as the annual Italian Day Festival.
- Our homeowners value the community’s friendly and close-knit nature. Many of the new homeowners at 2550 Garden Drive are from the East Van community and are eager to welcome new families and lend a helping hand. With eight local schools and many shared spaces to gather in, their kids will grow up together and create unforgettable memories, making their homes on Garden Drive a cherished gathering space for years to come.
New without the wait.
For sale for the first time in East Van – 2550 Garden Drive.
Explore our selection of beautifully designed, brand-new, studio, 1-,2-, and 3-bedroom homes from the high $500’s.